Looking for a career opportunities with us?
Join our PetroGroup family! Bring your talent and enthusiasm to PetroGroup and you’ll discover a world of opportunities. People are our most valuable asset, and our staff members are among the best in the industry. Growing with PetroGroup is an adventure in itself. Dare to take the challenge? If you are vibrant, energetic, highly motivated, ambitious, result-oriented individuals and wish to be a part of PetroGroup’s growing family, let’s explore your future with PetroGroup. Submit your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible to oversee the overall functions of HRD, which includes payroll, attendance administration, recruitment & selection, Employment, induction, compensation & Benefits, staff welfare, Training & Development, Performance Appraisal, Disciplinary & Grievances.
- Responsible to develop and implement the company’s HR and administration policies, procedures and systems to each corner of the company as to build up the necessary company culture as well.
- Responsible to maintenance, publicity, explain the policies to guide the offices and employees to follow the policies and systems.
- Responsible to understand each department personnel arrangement. Coordinate with each department head for the better arrangement on the staff numbers, staff benefits and excessive of staff.
- To advice department head for the appropriate staff development training program.
- Responsible to assist each departmental head to resolve department conflict or employee conflict and to identify poor and good performer and advise on improvement plan.
- To advise the retain program to improve company manpower turn over rate.
- Responsible on employee salary pay out on time with compliance with the local government rules and regulations.
- Responsible to propose and coordinate the company yearly events, like team building, annual events, company trip and etc.
- To strengthen company handbook on policies and procedures.
- To utilize internal & external resources to design training and competency program for each department
- To evaluate reports, decisions and results of departmental initiatives in relation to establish goals/KPI
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- To design appraisal performance, incentive plans/bonuses, and reward system.
- Minimum degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required Skills: develops policy and directs and coordinate HR activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training and employees services and etc.
- Familiar with Employment Act, Labour Act, and other related statutory requirements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels
- High collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independantly with minimum supervision
- Preferably Manager specialized in HR or equivalent.
- Presentable outlook and civilized manner
- Responsible for daily treasury, accounting transactions (AP/AR/GL/etc), operations and reconciliations.
- To establish, maintain, update and handle full set of accounts including preparing journals & closing accounts
- Prepare and analyze on P&L report, cash flow report, monthly reports, management reports, financial statements, tax computation and submission in accurate timely manner
- To ensure proper maintenance of record, documents and filling to support all accounting entries
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Managing budgets
- Supervising staffs
- Developing good external relationships with financial institutions and able to obtain financing/fund for current and future business needs with appropriate contacts, e.g: Auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as inland revenue
- To monitor cash flow operation and working capital of the company
- To explore and advise BOD for new business and investment opportunities
- Minimum 5 years operational experience in the related field
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, ACCA certified or equivalent
- Poses outstanding communication and leadership skills
- A resourceful and results oriented person with high energy and able to provide creative solutions to problems / challenges
- Good knowledge in MS office
If you are interested in applying any of the positions available above, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com your details attached with your CV.